Friday, February 16, 2007

People Getting Healthy

Personal experience is always the best "seller" of any product on the market! For example, if I read an excellent book or see a great movie, I want to tell others about it and share with them why I think the book or movie was so great and they, in turn, will either read that book or watch that movie and then will share it with others! This direct marketing or "word of mouth" marketing is better than any tv commercial ever produced!

So let me share with you a personal experience of what Mona Vie has done for my family......

My daughter-in-law has gotten migraines for many years, however, last August began getting severe headaches everyday which would totally drain her and when getting home from work put her into bed with medication. She was always so tired she was unable to fully enjoy God's blessings of her husand and 2 children due to the extreme pain.

After many doctors visits, and being told she had "Hurried Women's Syndrome" due to stress, which meant more medication, her symptoms began to worsen...she was getting dizzy, having chest pains, and seizures soon followed.

Well, more doctor visits, tests, and medication followed to no avail. The doctors thought she had MS and ordered MORE tests......she didn't have MS. Then they thought maybe she had epilepsy because of her seizures and more tests and then the final "test" before officially stating that it was indeed epilepsy. Right before Christmas this wonderful child was put in the hospital for 5 days, hooked up to monitors, and then was NOT ALLOWED TO SLEEP for those 5 days while they attempted to bring on another seizure and monitor this seizure in their "controlled environment"! Well guess what folks............

She did NOT have another seizure!! So all that was accomplished with the five days was putting a wife, mother and beautiful daughter thru hell and in the end, no one was any closer to knowing what was wrong with her!! She was released from the hospital on December 23, 2006!!

Her mother had a friend that was distributing Mona Vie made with the acai berry and wanted her to try it! "What the heck," she thought, "...nothing else has worked!" and so my daughter-in-law began her Mona Vie regimine of 4 ozs per day!

By the third day, she began to notice she had more engery that she had had in a long time, she was not experiencing headaches as in the past and she felt healthier!! She continued on her regiment and soon realized that she no longer needed her headache and migraine medication and has had no further seizures!!! I have never seen or heard her as happy and full of life as she is now!

God is able to work miracles in our lives and through His grace and glory are we able to experience the wonderful things in life!!

A personal quote from my daughter-in-law:
" But by the 3rd day after I started drinking Mona Vie, I started feeling better than I had in months. I started exercising again and my headaches totally went away. I haven’t had a headache yet and I even quit drinking Diet Cokes several days a week and I don’t even get a caffeine headache. I didn't have to come home everyday anymore and go straight to the couch or bed. I finally got to be the busy body I am and be a mom and wife again. Through all of this, God helped me realize my priorities and not take my family or anything else for that matter for granted.

I really believe in my heart that God allowed me to go through this hell of being so sick to bring me to this business opportunity and great health. It was a dark time in my life, but I know that God does things like that to us to open doors in other areas. "

No comments: